Discuss The fitting of diverter valve kit to worsester30cdi system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rag22

Hi
Guys and gals new to this way of asking a bit of advice, but I want to fit an internal diverter valve to my wosester
boiler,your going to ask why ,well ,the boiler as only been used for central heating .I have a tank with coil with
header tank,worsesters book tells me to run two 15 mm pipe's to (flow and return) to coil in tank only there is
a pipe also conected to coil from header is this the only supply I need for central heating and hot water when connected t
boiler hope this is clear to all as the booklet is to me not very clear, the fitting of valve and pipe work is no problem
Many Thanks in anticipation

That skipping song just sprang into my head. Double dutch.

......i think the jist is he wants to convert it to a combi???......

i really hope not....

Its got to be a wind up? surely
If your serious and "the fitting of the valve and pipe work is no problem" then can you tell me where and how you plan to fit the "internal diverter valve" to your wosester

Its got to be a wind up? surely
If your serious and "the fitting of the valve and pipe work is no problem" then can you tell me where and how you plan to fit the "internal diverter valve" to your wosester

Wocester do an internal diverter for there system range... To then controls the hw cyl from the boiler with no mid pos valve.... I don't think the op is trying to make a combi, at least I hope not Lol!

Why would your pressurised & sealed system boiler have a header tank...?

willsmith.jpg

It's a good system we have done to existing cylinders new cylinders pressurised cylinders. CDI uses 4 pipes I system uses 3 pipes.
Done a couple existing where existing boiler pumped heating and gravity hot water so 4 pipes in boiler area connect f/r to heating,internal diverter kit to f/r primary's to cylinder very little disturbance to existing pipework.

Using a combi boiler to provide instant domestic hot water in the kitchen and using the pumped circuit to heat a cylinder is often a good idea - ( esp if an immersion heater is fitted for when the combi breaks down) - baths fill really quickly - However I have my reservations about this post

if he cnt spell, semms not to now alo t thn maybe he should be stopped from doing it himself CHK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The fitting of diverter valve kit to worsester30cdi system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock