Discuss Testo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How shegite are testo fga!! Got a loan of a company one while mines is getting sorted and honestly it's a pile of gumf ! Battery lasts all of 2 seconds

Never tried one, always had TPI but got a Kane 455 in November last year and very pleased with it.

I'll be getting a 455 shortly.

That testo is shocking

I had a Testo with the company is worked for previously. I liked it. Seemed like a good quality bit of kit. If it's a loan machine it's probably been abused. I guess it's probably not the best it should be. Battery probably gets charged for weeks on end, then drained and charged bit by bit, not good for longevity.

I've the testo 330 and I've used the Kane and Anton and the testos I feel are way beyond any other fga manufacturer in advancements, the 327 non colour screen are poops but battery lasts for days, they must've gave u a dud,

I have a 455 liked the look of the testo but wanted the full cpa kit and money was tight but now I have the 455 I am more than happy with it

ive got the kane 250 oil kit, needs calibrating next week , only a year old and defo something is wrong with it, anybdy know if a kane rep will do me a good deal on relacing just the analyser unit with say a kane 455, ill put my 250 in part ex and keep the probes and printer etc

I,ve just bought a new 455 direct from Kane as they were the cheapest.
The co2 sensor in my 425 got caught in the frosty night through the week and needs replacing. £180 odds for the calibration and replacement of the sensor but as the analyser is going on 6 now i thought swap it.
Cost of 455 analyser (and probe) on its own is £439 + vat but i traded the 425 in and the cost was £351.20 + vat (£421.44).
455 has a fixed calibration cost of £84 + vat.
If you want the reps number or email PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock