Search the forum,

Discuss superfire 2 burner tube in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the sell Rothenberg superfire 2 spare burner tube in most plumbers merchants

Most merchants up this way sell the whole setup and the odd end nozzle but any other parts I'd need to order online, but might be different where your based,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to superfire 2 burner tube in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off immediately, whereas the others take 5-10 seconds as normal. I have tested the thermoucouple for continuity and also some sort of mV output (when held...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. I got a new Mapress gas installation in my catering business. All end points are 1/2" the main tubing is 32mm. Some appliances have 3/4" hoses connected by previous owners /installers, although their inner tubing is 1/2" too - including the 6 burner/ 1 oven range cooker. Does...
Replies
Views
Potterton kingfisher 2 pilot light stay on, burner goes to full flame for short time and cut back to pilot, any ideas what is causing this
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A
Gloworm FF50 both the reset and burner lights are flashing and just buzzing, not firing up. Currently no hot water or heating, everything was working ok earlier today, then just suddenly stopped.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot Water Cylinder. Analogue Controller with slide switches (replaced 2 years ago) and analogue Room Stat and Hot water cylinder Stat. I'm just an amateur...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock