Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton kingfisher 2 pi in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Potterton kingfisher 2 pilot light stay on, burner goes to full flame for short time and cut back to pilot, any ideas what is causing this

Reply to Potterton kingfisher 2 pi in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and continues to burn for between five and forty seconds before stopping again. Under normal conditions the boiler works fine but as soon as it gusts over...
Replies
Views
Hi, I turned my central heating on for the first time today this year and it started to bang and the flame inside looked a bit erratic. Upon looking in the pilot light viewer it looks like there is debris/embers burning resting on the bottom. I turned everything off and switched it back on to...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on setting 1 and there is a yellow light on setting 2. If I press the arrow the green light stays on 1 and I then have yellow lights on settings 2 and 3. If...
Replies
Views
Hello, This post is a continuation of my post of yesterday entitled Short cycling in Potterton Kingfisher, BUT with an important change in information. In my previous post, I gave the sequence of events as follows: a) Fan starts running b) A few seconds later the green Flame LED lights up c) A...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday because the radiators were not working it has stopped working, if I go into the loft and press the flame button on and off it seems to come back to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock