Discuss stopcock won't turn help please thanks in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All
Haven't tried my stopcock for a while and it won't turn by hand, tried a cloth over it
Any tips to get it moving please
Many thanks
Phil.

Wrench / spanner

Reply to stopcock won't turn help please thanks in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, Over the weekend, my wife insisted that I cleared out a junk cupboard in our utility room, in doing so I discovered a stopcock (that we...
Replies
Views
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock