Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Starter Tool Kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pippins

Hi All,

I appreciate It's going to be costly to say the least and I will no doubt end up replacing the majority of tools, I am just looking to get started in the industry, cam anyone recommend a starter tool kit or provide me with a list and a reasonable priced supplier.

Cheers.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Starter Tool Kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
I am renovating a house, which currently has no plumbing. Attached is the design for the house. I'm getting a plumber to fit the boiler and core...
Replies
Views
Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently having issues with an Ariston Combi A series boiler giving an E08 - "No water in primary circuit" error code, the circuit is...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm Canadian so you may wonder what I'm doing on a UK plumbing forum. I'm basically just here to learn the British term for a tool that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock