Discuss Standfast Gasman, its snowing.........weeeee out landrovers :):):) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

I hope you got your landie going Gasman, its snowing over here so it must be over your way, hoping for a few breakdowns tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Standfast Gasman, its snowing.........weeeee out landrovers :):):) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My landlord's great at getting all the Scottish government funding that's going, and there's full insulation, double glazing, an airsource heat...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock