Discuss Solderless Just for copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumb centre with no account so initial payout was expensive - 15mm - 22mm around £1.80-3
35mm around £8-12
42mm easily around £16-20

Probably could get them cheaper off the net!

R.E.M.'s pipe crimper from HSS around £100 for a weeks hire - because I don't hire much from HSS I didn't get too much of a discount!
In my opinion crimping is a great piece of work. It looks need and stands a lot of pressure.

Plumb centre with no account so initial payout was expensive - 15mm - 22mm around £1.80-3
35mm around £8-12
42mm easily around £16-20

Probably could get them cheaper off the net!

R.E.M.'s pipe crimper from HSS around £100 for a weeks hire - because I don't hire much from HSS I didn't get too much of a discount!

Have a look at pipekit for fittings or bss if you have an account

Tool hire your looking at 40 a week from bss jaws an extra 10 so 50 a week

You got done mate

Ive just done a whole first fix with crimped fittings, not sure im sold on it yet. Expensive i thought and a pain carrying the geberit kit a long way from the van. Does look neat though. Only used it as it was specced for it

20170915_160212.jpg

20170915_160223.jpg

Ive just done a whole first fix with crimped fittings, not sure im sold on it yet. Expensive i thought and a pain carrying the geberit kit a long way from the van. Does look neat though. Only used it as it was specced for

But no worse than carrying your soldering kit tho ?

Maybe for some, my soldering kit lives in my main tool bag though so goes everywhere with me

Maybe for some, my soldering kit lives in my main tool bag though so goes everywhere with me

So you carry it everywhere even if you don't need it ? Lol

Yep, flux solder gas bottle and a rag all lives in my main tool bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solderless Just for copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Bungalow built in 2001. All copper pipework (water and heating) runs in channels of expanded foam polystyrene between a concrete floor and OSB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if I could have some advice please. I have a rental shepherds hut with an outdoor copper bath. I expect to close down for winter...
Replies
Views
Gents, It finally happened. A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting...... Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Back