Discuss Soldering mat differences in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

A report back from the OP would be appreciated when possible. I'm in the buy cheap and throw away camp. Always reminding myself they are a couple of mil of woven glassfibre, not some kryptonite - adamantium alloy!!

Last edited:
They all get burnt after lots of use, none will last you a life time if it's used day in/day out. My monument one lasted over a year.

Shillbuilder's got a YouTube about ye holy mat - I've never bothered with it tbh seems a bit of a gimmick- but I'm always happy to be proved wrong.

Reply to Soldering mat differences in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small Annex that only has 3 Rads. The boiler Cycles but is only ignited for about 30-40 seconds before...
Replies
Views
I need some advice on whether to have the early model burner, 87181206190 replaced with the same part number Mk 5 type. I have my annual service...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock