Discuss Slow customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I installed a boiler about 8 weeks ago for a woman that has become a pain , at the time of pricing i dealt with her father . However now the boiler is in use the his daughter who lives their is a bit slow and is becoming a pain . I have been back on three occasions due to something not working and has been fine each time working as it should.
Now yesterday another call only one radiator getting hot and they have topped it up to 3 bar ,question is when do you decide someones continous calling over nothing is not under your warranty?

After the first visit. Simply state it's not a problem to come back out, but if there actually is no problem then unfortunately I will have to charge you my standard fee. Then give them the 'assist all you can, but they need to understand that you are running a business and time is money etc'.

Maybe she has the Hot's for you and is making any excuse to see you !! Proberly your rugged good looks, you need to stop using Lynx body spray to work, Have a word with her farther and explain that you will have to start charging for calls,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Slow customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock