Discuss slightly knackerd ILFE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

was on a job today were moving some rads/plumbing etc i could smell gas strong around this dodgy looking ilfe gas pipe had almost been severed by corrosion and the fire had no back fire gasman 002 (Small).jpgfire gasman 001 (Small).jpg

Good spot mate. Potentially a life saver.

Did the custard not smell gas before you noticed it?

yes,tbh as the house is been done up they had the gas off put it on for me to decide

I can't believe someone left an arm in there :) Lack of servicing and an unswept chimney no doubt hey, good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to slightly knackerd ILFE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a slightly undersized radiator in my living room. The calculation says 6315 btus and my rad is 6019 btus. It was a replacement radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a boiler which is approx ten years old. A few months ago we had the expansion vessel replaced by a BG plan but noticed that there was a...
Replies
Views
Back