Search the forum,

Discuss Skirting Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Penged

Hi all
In the spring/summer I am think of insatlling skirting board heating to get a more even heat don't want to go down the round of underfloor heating, concrete floors. Anyway has anyone fitted them, or does anyone have them fitted are they any good.
Thanks for any advice/comments

used alot in old sports halls and schools, they work great, not sure what modern ones are like, this in a domestic dwelling?

Hi Fuzzy
have looked on a few websites they look quite slim, just wondered if anyone installed or has any.
Anyway Fuzzy I would like to say thanks for all advice on training that you give it's often repeated, but always good, keep it up and well done.

Discrete Heat are pretty decent met the owners son at a Plumbase bash, he knew his stuff, I think they only distribute through Grafton (plumbase/Jacksons) as Ive never seen them anywhere else. Depending on room size they really are a good piece of kit, decent output and it feels like underfloor from the way the heat is distibuted.

My business partner had an install for a conservatory about this time last year and the customer was chuffed to bits with the ease of use and speed of install.

Thanks FD Powerflow
Will take a look at them. All the best
Penged.

Hi Penged. If you fit them put a planed maintenance program together as there efficiency declines over time as the dust builds up between the fins. Good Luck

Hi
Justlead, good idea will let all know how it all goes, mind you a long way to go until spring/summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Skirting Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock