Search the forum,

Discuss SimonG full steam ahead with 11000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Good work Simon well respected forum member always worth a read......regards Turnpin:punk:

Thats an impressive number, matched by thoughtful posts.

Definitely a forum platinum plus member.

Well done Simon.

Well done mr G , quality opinions all the time , have a strongbow on me,

WOW 11,000 posts ive got just over 100 can you please let me know how to get in plumbers arms cheers ..brum

If you would get a penny for each post you could have 110 quid…
The good job you do is priceless!
Keep it up!

WOW 11,000 posts ive got just over 100 can you please let me know how to get in plumbers arms cheers ..brum

PM one of the mods. There is a sticky post somewhere with the details.

Nice one SimonG 11+K thats some going & quality postings !! keep it up.

Edit
Oop's beer glasses (again), still he is so good I thought I would thank him twice !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SimonG full steam ahead with 11000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I would say my overall knowledge is not great as I did most of the 4 years working on rinse and repeat estates of houses. I was also quite young and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was previously a member of this forum about 7 years back but lost my login details so started again! I moved abroad and packed in the gas for a couple of years and then returned to the UK and went to Uni to be a teacher. After realising teaching is a massive headache I want to get...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have one of the attached heating coil unit (fan assisted) installed in my lounge. The Lounge is about 650sq.ft so instead of radiator we installed one of these. It works quite well, the unit's is one of the last in circuit and its valves are fully open, there's no thermostat installed with...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to being busy with general plumbing and bathrooms. One question that i have is, when checking working pressure on a boiler with a zero governor what sort...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock