Discuss simme format 80c probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=2][/h]
i am wondering if anyone has come across this problem, i went to look at a SIMME FORMAT 80c as it was losing pressure. in central heating its fine but as soon as the old lady runs a hot tap to fill a bath u can see the pressure going down, the PRV is getting warm, but as it must be discharging into the the void under the floor ( because there is no sign of it externally on the house ) i cant see it coming out haha. anyway we know where it is goin but why and what is the best solution.
i was considering a strong chemical flush as i am suspecting the boiler is choked with crap, but think i might be opening a can of worms.

Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/47396-gazgas.html#ixzz2JTh5ATJ8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to simme format 80c probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock