Discuss Sight glass seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Guys,

Was removing a pilot bracket on a baxi wm, the one the sight glass is attached to, the sight glass came off and the seal crumbled in my hand, where would I find a seal for this? Or would I be able to buy like a rope seal from heat suppliers? Never came across this

I would think thin glass rope as sold by Regin etc should do the trick.

Ps, are you on call or something, it's past ten on a Sunday.

Yes mate , folk up here are just starting the put the heating on again

Thanks!!!

Heat Spares, Govan. Always got plenty of stuff on shelf. Probably got an interpart on the shelf. Comes with glass and 2 x seals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sight glass seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Plumber who fitted shower frame didnt put sealent behind frame to tray before fitting frame. Now leaks when water gets into frame and...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Wonder if someone can help? It's a new installation, I turned the water on for the first time which was all good. Got kitchen taps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock