Search the forum,

Discuss self employed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave nice

hi all -im a gas fitter with 15 years experience and nvq 3 and all ACS -i have always worked PAYE and am looking to go self employed but i am not totally sure of what i require.
i know i need corgi reg at a cost of around £375 and i know i need 'public liability insurance' at a cost of around £150.

could anyone advise me if there is anything else i need to consider...?

any help appreciated..

hi mate i'm a self employed plumber currently doing my acs at college and i'm doing ok just being a plumber..its def worth going on your own i have and never looked back

i am much happier now..try it.if its not your thing you could always go back and work for a company....you have nothing to lose in trying m8

You have 3 months to declaire yourself as self employed ! Get a financial advisor / tax advisor my dad is one... it is much better than just getting an accountant who charges 800 quid and no proper advice. If you have an office ( telephone and pen paper) in your house this constitutes you to lower energy bills . Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to self employed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock