Search the forum,

Discuss Seeking an apprenticeship opportunity Northampton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bennyboy1974

Apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum.
Am currently helping my lad try and find an apprenticeship as he is due to start college in September to start his plumbing course. He has emailed most companies locally and the plumbers merchants but is drawing a blank. He is just about to turn 16 so i guess age is against him not being able to drive, however, i was hoping someone would be able to offer him something.
If anyone knows of anything in or around Northampton please let me know or if you know anyone you could pass my details on to, I would be grateful.
Cheers everyone

I was in the same situation a few years ago Luckily got an apprenticeship with the local council and now in my 2nd year 2nd year :) best thing to do is go out and meet plumbers joiners etc and ask for unpaid work experience in my case they always paid me even if it was just a tenner, get him to register on the Northampton football forum and ask there if anyone is a plumber and if they'd be willing to take him on for work experience. anyway good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeking an apprenticeship opportunity Northampton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all, Apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong section etc! I took on an Apprentice for my business in February 2021 in the hope of getting a lad through & qualified etc. Unfortunately it's just not working due to a number of factors, Mainly it not being financially...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Was looking for some advice as I've been looking online for answers but can't seem to find any relevant ones, maybe as there's a couple different aspects to the question I'm asking. I'm a sole trader, predominantly fitting kitchens & bathrooms, fair bit of call out work for leaks etc...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see something that makes sense to them. We live in a council property, and a couple of years ago our boiler (a Promax 28 Combi) started flashing us the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad back when I was 16 but lacked the foresight to see it through, and ended up working in IT for the last 15 years. However, I've got to a point where I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock