Discuss Screwfix Deal of the Day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Check out Screwfix Deal of the Day (ends midnight) - Danfoss TRV & Danfoss lockshield pair for £11 inc vat.

Hi best seen that too tried to order someone come in hour house link was lost..brum

That's good you got sorted eventually. I notice stocks are low in their stores over here. Must be selling well. I already have some in stock. Decent valves which are probably going to be reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Screwfix Deal of the Day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock