Discuss Scottish school hols in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirkgas

The boys are off school this week so we are all off to Prague to see No:1 son, what's everyone else doing if the kids are off in your area

Another week at school then my daughters off to Spain for a week with the ex wife. I'm gonna be a moody sod that week!

Another week at school then my daughters off to Spain for a week with the ex wife. I'm gonna be a moody sod that week!

**Croppie puts serious head on**

You gotta see past that Adam. You're little one is going to have a holiday which she should enjoy for a week. And a dad she know's is going to love her for the rest of his days.

She'll be back. You've the rest of your life mate. think positively for her sake, not for yours.

**Croppie puts serious head on**

You gotta see past that Adam. You're little one is going to have a holiday which she should enjoy for a week. And a dad she know's is going to love her for the rest of his days.

She'll be back. You've the rest of your life mate. think positively for her sake, not for yours.

**adam takes a deep intake of air**

i know. Still struggling at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scottish school hols in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock