Search the forum,

Discuss saunier duval problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cocothecat

i have a saunier duval semia condens f24e when i run dhw or ch it turns off i have to reset it several times until the temp guage reaches about 25 it will then run. If not used for a while i have to repeat the procedure all over again, can anyone help ?

:welcome: to the forum cocothecat :) ...what error code do you see before resetting? Not familiar with your particular boiler but know a thing or two here and there :)

Think you need to call someone in with a FGA 01 = CO2 levels / flue leaking / ignation fault

)1 points to many causes cocothe cat ... little you can do except maybe check the one and oly plastic pipe (condensate) isn't some how blocked or terminating into a drain that's blocked? Otherwise you need someone to take a look IMHO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to saunier duval problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock