Search the forum,

Discuss saniflo needs fixing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Job has a saniflo currently working toilet and bath but been informed we have to upgrade to a seperate one for bath.

Last edited by a moderator:
re: saniflo needs fixing.

Who has told you that you need a second pump?

Sani flo have the old pump failed after 6 month and saniflo refused to touch it as not covered to have a bath connected to any sani flo

Sani flo have the old pump failed after 6 month and saniflo refused to touch it as not covered to have a bath connected to any sani flo

Technically they are right as I highlighted to the forum some 2yrs ago. Personally if it was a like for like replacement before 2013 then I find ways to warranty it. Before spending money on 2 pumps talk to Grundfos or Stuart Turner about 1 of their pumps but if they say ok then get the full name of that person.

Very unusual for a Saniflo pump to fail after 6months so advise checking the run of the discharge pipe is correct or you could have this again in another 6months. Any chance you have a super doper high pressure shower?

No but has a washing machine and 2 sinks also attached so has a lot of use. i have already replaced the toilet one and just need to upgrade. The saniflo engineers for my area though are on holiday or on sick. So need someone who knows what their doing.

No but has a washing machine and 2 sinks also attached so has a lot of use. i have already replaced the toilet one and just need to upgrade. The saniflo engineers for my area though are on holiday or on sick. So need someone who knows what their doing.

Yeah you were pushing it a bit! saying that saw one three weeks back, it was 8yrs old and had toilet, basin, bath, shower, kitchen sink and washing machine and boiler overflow connected so I had to tell them to have 2 pumps to split the load. Sorry but nowhere near you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to saniflo needs fixing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
B
My toilet has been randomly doing a small flush. I've had a visit from a Saniflo engineer who has checked the unit. There is no blockage and it...
Replies
Views
Barbara C
B
T
Hi there. I have a saniflo pump in my basement. When the toilet is flushed it pumps for a few seconds then stops. If I unplug it and plug it...
Replies
Views
Travis
T
Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure the other is not, and it looks like the fitter...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock