Discuss Rough salary guide if possible. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i wouldnt do this job for less than 30k, its supposed to be skilled work, not minimum wage

Just had a phone call from a company that I applied to a while ago offering me an interview. I provisionally said yes to the first offer today...The offer today has an interview set up for Monday afternoon which I said that'll I'll attend.

Will I be ****ing the first bloke around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rough salary guide if possible. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock