Discuss Roof rack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
For a ford transit if anyone could be of help

danke

the one in my link has been great got it fitted to the landy with a roller but have had the same make on all my previous vans

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 13
Got a rhino roof rack and it has stood up to the tests of massive overloading is double what it is meant to and holding up well after 6 years

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Roof rack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
I need to get a 22mm mains to an unvented tank in my loft. Is an old house and the first part of the roof is pitched and sloping from the inside...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Can anyone turn a boiler off to work around the flue for roofing as an example, as long as a registered gas engineer carries out the required...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Back