Search the forum,

Discuss RIP Chet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Bill Paxton 61. Long time since Weird Science.

IMG_5671.jpg

RIP Bill !!! wonder if this year is going to be like 2016 they were dropping like flies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RIP Chet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

O
  • Question
hello me and another student have just moved into a flat that has a Hortsmann Economy 7 Boiler. currently the timer is set to run for 7 hours with it turning on at midnight and switching off again at 7am. because there’s only two of us this is way more than we need and the amount of time the...
Replies
Views
A close relative has moved to a new property and there is a small ground floor toilet room with a non working extractor fan fitted to the ceiling. The make of the fan is "Sector" and when removing the cover it has two time settings I am guessing for how long the fan stays on after switch off...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
Long time lurker. Posting as proof of life, as requested per forum admin
Replies
Views
Hi guys Weird one this, when boiler is firing and heating water if my scheduled rad heating come on also it doesn't heat my rads... BUT here's the weird part if I BOOST the heating the at same time scheduled water is on then it works?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock