Discuss Rhyl north Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess...you've bought some tat off fleabay and want someone to pick it up for you?

Not unless someone's going but is 75 % cheaper then any I can find just don't have the time to get over or I'd drive

I don't think they have the internet in Rhyl Bod. Not even sure if they've got electricity yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rhyl north Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock