Discuss Rhino tubes Vs soil pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got a 3m x approx 100-125mm dia, aluminium pipe tube in my garage, its been there for yrs and it aint ever going back on a roofrack of mine, so if anyone local wants it they are welcome to pick it up, (unless someone can be bothered pricing and sorting uplift from Coatbridge Lanarkshire) no hurry but this thread made me think about it and TBH someone would be as well using it as it lying in the garage

Can I have it mate? Was looking to get one for my other van.

Last edited by a moderator:
i brought a rhino one of ebay, a week later a second one got delivered. After several emails to the supplier explaining the mistake and them replying with "we have not made a mistake and only sent you one" i now have two on my van :)

they must have more stock than they know about lol that was a lucky break for you.

Ages ago i got a delivery from pulsar direct meant for some one else phoned and told em said just keep it thanks very much was like twenty drayton trvs and a load of fittings
:presents2:

they must have more stock than they know about lol that was a lucky break for you.

yes it was, and i can honestly say i tried dam hard to return it. They got abit narked about me insisting they had made a mistake..... so i gave up and fitted it lol.

I cannot seem to find those TRAKRAX online. Where do you get them guys? That is what am after, a 6inch one of those.

Although, £100 for the rhino isnt bad from pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rhino tubes Vs soil pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back