Discuss Replace a thermosiphon HWS Tap Washer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I an new to this forum. Can you please help?

I need to replace a hot water tap washer. I have a Rinnai thermosiphon HW Solar System gravity fed where the tank is located on the roof. I need to turn off the HW outlet isolation valve/tap before proceeding as I do not want to drain the HW tank. I have searched by tracing the HW outlet pipes from the tank (on the roof) to tempering valve (under the roof), but no isolating tap to turn off the HW outlet pipes.
However, there is a non-return valve going into the inlet of the hot water tank. If I turn this off, will the hot water from tank on the roof continue to flow (due to gravity) into my house hot water taps?

With this thermosiphon HW Solar System, how do I replace the hot water tap washers?

Your feedback and help is greatly appreciated

Reply to Replace a thermosiphon HWS Tap Washer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock