Search the forum,

Discuss Remeha Avanta plus 24C in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Remeha advantage plus boiler
Hi Ashley here, I have an enquiry about my Remeha advanta plus 24c boiler.
the remote timer/ thermostat unit has a clock that is not working can I get a new clock or a new control unit for it.
what are my options ?
thanks

Reply to Remeha Avanta plus 24C in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
I have a Remeha Tzerra M 24c Plus boiler. It is sitting nice and tight, next to the central ventilation unit/pipeline of the apartment block. That central unit is rather big, I assume around 50cmx50cm and at least 20m tall. So the exhaust ventilation pipe of the boiler goes directly out to this...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock