Discuss Really confused on flue position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to give the Agent anyones details now.

Next thing is to contact the Agent and thank them for sorting the situation out :oops: but can they now say when the boiler will be sorted out so you can have the heating you are paying for.
And will they also be looking into the Fire situation as well.

p.s take some photos of the boiler with stickers on and keep them.

I’ve not turned it back on, and won’t. It’s just frustrating as I’ve been suffering headaches since moving in. Wheather they’re connected or not, no idea. Just seems like everyone’s trying to cover their bum, and all I’m asking for is a safe property to live in

Trust me mate if someone has signed it all off as safe they will be twitching at the moment they were probably lucky that they had the chance to come back and reassess their opinion. Dare I say get a carbon monoxide alarm for when all is sorted. LL should have provided one for the fire at least

Also I would now enlist Gas Safe before anything is rectified otherwise things can be covered up

Maybe send a link to this thread to your letting agent. Really put the cat amongst the pigeons;)

I just cut em off , caps !!! Pffttt “so last year“
To be fair. If it is me doing the repair I normally don’t get chance to cap. But had to cap this the other day before I ripped it out.

4E52F6E9-4571-43E2-9C32-2FDC1BEA1119.jpeg

9320FBD0-7E88-4A66-AA5E-63D4660300E3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Really confused on flue position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently moved into my first home and after spending the winter here, I wasn’t particularly happy with the performance of the heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock