Discuss qualifications in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gavinwilson

can anyone tell me what the qca qualifications are and are they worth doing ?

no neither have i, was looking at a job and it said applicant can work to a qca lvl2 in plumbing just got me curious.

Obviously put up by some halfwit with a qca in typing???

Btw
Read in the paper today that if you took a higher (Scottish A level) since 2004 and got a D (40-50%) you have now passed! Wtf is that all about:confused::rolleyes:
If they are useless at something what is wrong with telling them that:confused:

Don't you hate jargon. Quality control assessment? Who knowns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to qualifications in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock