Discuss Programmable TRV's - any they any good ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob.quick

As the question says......

Would u recommend them, if so, what make ?

Thanks

i agree don't look very good, too bulky for me at the moment. although ordinarily honeywell all the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Programmable TRV's - any they any good ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon all, I have a customer with a heavily extended semi which now has 4 beds, 2 bathroom and 5 reception rooms. They have started working...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Free running radiator change. I currently have 1 radiator free running with all of the others fitted with TRV's. Problem is that the free running...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Back