Search the forum,

Discuss Price for a hilti te-7a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Anyone know how much they sell for in the hilti shops ? A man had one a site i was on but his was rented i had a quick go and it was the dog nads ! But since hilti are quite secretive with there prices online and i work all week i shall ask on here first ! Cheers guys

Go onto the Hilti site open a trade account you will get discount off list price, still not cheap though!

have one the 36volt 3.3ah liion batteries x 2 and chuck and they throw in a few its and other things it was around 500
they are the dogs balls brillant cover to get fixed no cost for 2 years 2 years on the batteries and after the 2 years max cost of 80 to get fixed no matter what happens

Yer i think im gonna get one ! The hilti tools just seem A really good quality ! Cant believe the batterys alone on the website are 200 quid each !

dont pay attention to the website prices go into a hilti shop and ask for discount discount and free bits free bits etc.
they are very good and they will look after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Price for a hilti te-7a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the sticks in Italy. Very long story, but I didn't want to close an 80-year old business if I didn't have to. It was never part of the plan and I intend to...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps just one person. I came to plumbing late in life and went on a course that you qualify in 10 weeks. I was hit with all the negativity that no one...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
All advice appreciated. I've made a number of bad decisions & trying to stop the flow. I used a small plumbing company (one man band but supplies all trades) that had installed two bathrooms for me previously with satisfactory results. Therefore, I had a combi boiler installed last week...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm looking for advice to help my heating engineer fix my problem! He actually installed the unit. It’s a 3 year old oil boiler, a Firebird with C26 Riello burner. It’s been running fine since installation, but went into Lockout a couple of weeks ago. The engineer first changed the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock