Discuss Powerflushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about draining and re filling the system ... I do not think that the majority of us plumbers puts a x100 inhibitor bottle inside the system after it's been drained.

I always carry things like that with me to do so but I don't think a lot of us doing it

I don't know mate the majority of people on here always remind a DIYer to do it I would be surprised if they didn't do it themselves

I don't know mate the majority of people on here always remind a DIYer to do it I would be surprised if they didn't do it themselves

Riley ,I have seen and experienced a lot of different engineers that they do not care much. Nowadays a lot of people work in quantity ways which means : going to a customer / in and out / getting paid and never go back. That's their way of doing a business.

The engineers who wants to build a good company with good reputation are different

That's the thing my friend. As long as I'm doing it properly others can do what they want :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powerflushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Hi, First post and I hope its not a stupid question, we have a Baxi 105e combi connected up to a Honeywell CM927 and BRD91 which has been...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock