Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss power flush on a oil fired combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellas,

have a power flush lined up for later this week - use a Fernox machine and have done quite a few in the past but never on a combi boiler. This boiler is a Warmflow Kabin Pak system boiler with the twin head pump. I would normally attach the power flush machine to the pump valves but not sure about this one? Any help much appreciated,

cheers

dave

I would disconnect the primaries off the boiler, and link in there, best not to fill plate ex with crud imho.

thanks Jonny and lame for replies - in the end I kind of chickened out.... I left the power flush machine at home and just manually flushed by removing a couple of the rads downstairs and running mains thro the system - seemed to work a treat! maybe there is too much hype surrounding these power flush machines..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to power flush on a oil fired combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock