Discuss Potterton suprima not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi,

Went to service a suprima, it's not working.

If put on a demand for Ch or hw, you hear a 'click' at the boiler, no sparking, fan does not run, the pump will spin for a second and stops. Voltage drops in and out.

Had a new PCb 6 years ago.

Customer said this has been happening since he drained the system and fitted 2 new rads. I put a magnet on the separator and it sticks good and proper. I said to cust, likely blockage on cold feed. He has since repiped and said boiler doing the same as before.

I'm thinking aps or PCb.

Any other ideas? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton suprima not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
  • Question
We have a 20 year old Potterton Suprima 100L system boiler. It’s running 24/7 and only way we can turn off CH is at boiler mains! Engineer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a Potterton Suprima boiler that keeps locking out with a red flashing light. If you reset the boiler it fires up fine and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock