Discuss potterton suprema in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauls

need to change a overheat stat on the suprema not changed one yet is it a drain down on boiler. to change can you get a spanner in or is a socket best

All you have to do is disconect the wires, unscrew the thermostsat. Put the new one on and re-conect the wires. Job done

cheers.

not changed on and looked one up on tinternet looked like when screwing old one out might get wet

never done one but..... do you have the trade helpline number? ask for barney miserable sod but knows his stuff(most of the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton suprema in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock