Discuss Potterton Promax 28 flue clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Got one here that I wont use only install logics at the moment so if this is ur boiler it retails at around £850?

Il sell for £625 + postage

I have another 3 of these for sale ...

boiler, flue + clock I will sell these for £600 + postage or a deal if you want all 3.

PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Promax 28 flue clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
We have this boiler installed and it's started to give issues. The service was done and passed ok. But only as there was no noise for the guy to...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
Back