Discuss plumping acadamy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of them mate, you want to be looking for a C&G accredited centre which this appears to be so they must be up to scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumping acadamy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I am selling my 3-year City& Guilds Accredited NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating I cant complete it due to work commitments. Provider...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back