Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbing L2 Building Services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

russell43

Hello,
I'm a late starter in plumbing (46) and have been to see my local college in Taunton. They say that the above course replaces the traditional C & G course? Is this correct?
I plan on doing one day a week for the next two years while still doing my current sales job.
My hope is then to become self employed?
Any thoughts ??

thanks
Russell

Look at the plumbing survey results in the general off-topic chat section, we dont earn 80,000 pounds a year.

I went to the college about C&G Level 2 6129 over 2 years, they have said that thats been replaced by the building services course over the same period. Is this not the case?
Thanks

I went to the college about C&G Level 2 6129 over 2 years, they have said that thats been replaced by the building services course over the same period. Is this not the case?
Thanks

need more detail mate, not sure how plumbing can be replaced by building sevrices as BS is pipe fitting, electrical, plumbing etc. A BS course would be multi skill but wouldnt be able to call yopurself a plumber. can u get more details please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing L2 Building Services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock