Discuss Plumbing courses 'beat law degrees in race for jobs'... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the BIG adjustable is overkill to me and I`ve never met a plumber with such clean fingernails lol Not to mention the dreaded flexi`s.

I read the sun, I like to switch off my brain whilst eating my sandwiches.

I think you'll find Simon has returned the tone to its correct level.

I read The Sun for it's picture too. And Striker.

It's an article by city and guilds regarding apprenticeship? What's bias?

I hate having to edit your posts Tamz mate, especially when I agree with you....

Unfortunately you bent the needle on the swearometer......

Croppie

Last edited by a moderator:
The NYT article was a more interesting read.
Reminded me of a job i did about 10 years ago with his and hers pans facing each other with a plasma telly on the wall if you got fed up watching the bush :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing courses 'beat law degrees in race for jobs'... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock