Discuss Plumbing company recommandations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dan1978

Hi everyone, I've just checked some posts but haven't reached a conclusion, can anyone recommend me a company which offers a good plumbing and heating service for decent prices? Thank you.

Hi everyone, I've just checked some posts but haven't reached a conclusion, can anyone recommend me a company which offers a good plumbing and heating service for decent prices? Thank you.

This is/was an attempt at some advertising from an installer in London. Saw the same thread on another forum site (either that or a mighty coincidence:rolleyes:)

Don't waste your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Depends what your expectations are of "decent prices". If you mean cheap, no.

i remember there was some one try advertising his company ,it was like 2-3 month back ! he came on and asked for good firm in his area
then mention his company name .....

any way i am from London -100miles radius on boiler change jobs

and i install Baxi Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing company recommandations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Back