Search the forum,

Discuss plumbers mate kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

Any one looking for a hand on jobs?
im based in Kent and willing to travel I may be a trainee but I have past plumbing experience.
i have other skills to help you out
and I'd like to think I'd be a asset to any one willing to take there time to show/train me the wright way of things.
im 24 cscs own tools and I'm just trying to find the right path in the plumbing world.
so I'm a grown up not a school leaver or wet behind the ears.
with my other skills I'm willing to offer for free I think I'd make you a good work buddy.

Soo who is on site or starting an install then????

Before any one starts moaning and whining its not a WIND UP or HOAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers mate kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I served several years in the British Army and my work ethic is impeccable, it there anyone could post any link, employing or know any company who's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a Queensland Police Officer that's considering packing it in to pursue a trade. I like the problem solving aspect of plumbing and think I'd be good at it. I've done a lot of home renovations but admittedly only minor plumbing repairs. After a decade in policing I just don't have a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock