Discuss plumber wanted in Castleford West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry1985

yesterday the walls in my utility room started making a loud noise (like next door were drilling) then i noticed the back wall was damp, i quickly turned off the stop tap and the noise stopped,
i went outside lifted the drain cover and got someone to flush every toilet for me, at first two toilets didnt drain but after my neighbour used a tool (not sure what it was) a giant collection of waste ran through outside,
i then thought the problem was solved, but today the noise started again in the utility room so i have flushed every toilet, ran the bath etc and everything is flowing through fine apart from the ensuite toilet, i can hear it outside at the drain attempting to make its way through but no visable water is coming past.

Strangley this time though the noise stopped when i turned the water mains off, but i turned it straight back on out of curiosity and the noise didnt come back.

quote from my topic asking advice.

thanks for posting this. if anyone can help please can they pm the op directly thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumber wanted in Castleford West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back