Search the forum,

Discuss Pjf passing 1k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry it took me 2 thousand to get noticed and then they blinking missed it.

nice one dude

Sorry gents but great posting anyway....keep em coming..regards Turnpin:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pjf passing 1k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the Pass grade/Percentage required for passing the in NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating examinations?
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock