Discuss Pipe detectors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

Which one do you use for detecting pipes and cables in walls? How accurate do you find them?

A customer with nails nice and cheap :)

Which one do you use for detecting pipes and cables in walls? How accurate do you find them?

I don't, as much as I should own a detector I don't, just use logic and good guess work, haven't drilled a cable or pipe yet

It was more a case of I need to trace some pipes in a ceiling, needed to be accurate as to where they are as to limit the damage to the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe detectors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I would like to accurately monitor the F&R temperatures of 22 mm copper pipes on a CH boiler. Laser based tools do not work properly on shiny...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I...
Replies
Views
There's a leak in the ceiling of my Dad's living room which is on the ground floor and has a bedroom directly above it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock