Discuss pipe clips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

what pipe clips do you like to use and why

push fit snap in clips
plastic interlocking hinged clips
nail in pipe clips
copper saddle clips

Once snapped its a mission to unsnap. They always end up just snapping off. On the packet I think it says you can snap them 100 times.

Agree that they're the best clips though

I like the white snap over clips from p.t.s for internal. External gas runs have Munsen rings every time. Plastic clips on the outside looks cheap and nasty.

snap overs, nail clips, strap banding. Different clips for different situations.

all sorts of clips nail clips, wrap overs ,munsen and backplates , rubber lines , iron singles then depends on bracketry blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe clips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Guys. This is a question on how to clip central heating pipes (Hep2 15, 22 and 28mm) when running 90 dgrees to metal web joists. How to do it...
Replies
Views
I would like to accurately monitor the F&R temperatures of 22 mm copper pipes on a CH boiler. Laser based tools do not work properly on shiny...
Replies
Views
I have a copper 22mm gas pipe about 10m long fitted to the outside wall by a Gas engineer using plastic clips with spacers. The clips have become...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock