Discuss Pipe bender & blow torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Banks

Just wondering what is the best and cheapest price for a decent pipe bender and blow torch. Looked at:

GLM Hilmor pipe bender

Blow torch = ?

Anyone got one forsale or know where is the best place

Monument bender £45 to £60
rothenburgh / benzomatick quick fire tourch. £40 to £50
It depends where you get them. Web is prob the best.

Just wondering what is the best and cheapest price for a decent pipe bender and blow torch. Looked at:

GLM Hilmor pipe bender

Blow torch = ?

Anyone got one forsale or know where is the best place
hilmor record or monument pipe bender
rothenburg type blowtorch theres lots of similar ones arond from about 35 local merchants or web realy just have to look around for prices

had my hilmor bender for 15 years much better than my colleagues rothenburger and if you lose the slides monument slides are the same as for lamps bullfinch,primus ,rothenburger superfire 2 are all good i have a turbo torch extreme they are £60 but i bought 6 3 years ago they were mis priced at £10 each in a merchants but they are a bit rough and this is the only one left

I use a Hilmor bender and Rothenberger Superfire 2. Not sure if you have looked at gas but I personally use Propane rather than MAPP.

Cheers Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe bender & blow torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock