Discuss Oven temperature probe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone who services ovens use a specific type to measure the operating temperature, I need one to preferably fit my anton v2.
cheers

if the oven stat fails, it all gets burnt or stays raw, new stat and go home, forget trying to check the bleedin temp thats her problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oven temperature probe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you...
Replies
Views
I have two adjoining cottages, each with an identical UFH system downstairs. Both been going fine for around five years. But for the last few...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Following on from my question about monitoring F & R temperatures, I needed a measuring device because the overheat stat. frequently trips and...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back