Discuss Off to watch the Spur's tomorrow.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
With the number one fan.......Harley "the hot dog"........lol come on you Spur's FB_IMG_1456480352078.jpg
regards Turnpin:smile5:

always liked you turnpin I was thinking I was the only one on here COYS :smile:

Last edited:
Good match bit of a fright when Swansea scored first.....but we came back to win 2-1 had a third one disallowed off side........glad to be home just thawing out had some din dins and a pint of moretti.....grandson fell a Kip in the car on the way home perhaps it was too much excitement for one day.....lol regards Turnpin:clap:

Arsenal did not fare as well ........crying shame .......if you follow our arch enemy...lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

There doing so well! As a utd supporter I would rather see them or Leicester win, over Man City or Arsenal!

Leicester drew. If we beat West ham we will go top on goal difference. Still a long way to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Off to watch the Spur's tomorrow.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
hi all, my intergas boiler is working well with heating but when i turn on a hot tap it goes off, lights out on panel it will come back on after...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Customer complained of hot water tank getting hot when no demand Y plan system couldn't see any issues so I watched it Timer set to CH only, HW...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and...
Replies
Views
Back