Discuss nvq2 and3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajoint

i have completed a levels 2 and 3 in plumbing at college,what do i need to do to get the acs for the gas side,can i skip the nvq2 and go and just do the nvq3 or is there another way around this,regards,a joint.

I'm currently part way through the gas and did C&G 6129 level 2 and I have to have my NVQ2 to complete my gas. There are different ways but it always seems to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq2 and3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Two pictures from a gas boiler install - is this dangerous, or just embarrassingly poor workmanship. What are the medium term implications of the...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back